- 11 October 2018The Urgenda verdict: A huge opportunity for the Dutch State
The recent victory of Urgenda is internationally called a ‘historic legal order’. And we applaud that. We admire the enormous dedication and perseverance of Urgenda. Thank you, on behalf of all of us. We wonder; Was this a lawsuit against the State or in the interests of the State? The question is: What does it cost us if we do not take climate measures?
- 4 October 2018Importance of Sustainability in Hospitality
The demand for sustainable products and services is growing, including the tourism sector. It is responsible for 8% of the global greenhouse gas emissions, ranking hotels as the second largest polluters. On October 5th Ecochain will be present at the “Seminar Circular Hotels” to give a workshop in collaboration with Conscious Hotels Amsterdam.
- 14 September 2018A milestone! Our clients calulcated over 350.000 product-footprints (LCAs) using our platform
Thanks to our clients who trusted our platform and calculated 350.000 product footprints, we could very well be the largest database with product footprints in the world. And this is just the beginning.
- 29 March 2018Philips reports its Environmental Profit & Loss enabled by Ecochain
Philips wants to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Philips released for the first time, an Environmental Profit & Loss (EP&L) statement - including a monetary valuation of the environmental impact that - calculated and presented using Ecochain tools and technology.
- 6 December 2017Ecochain Technologies receives 2 million euro from Volta Ventures to accelerate expansion
Friso van Lanschot, CEO of Ecochain Technologies, says, “With Volta Ventures, we’ve found a strategic partner that can really help Ecochain accelerate in line with our ambitions. They understand our value proposition and business model, and they see our enormous potential.
- 15 November 2017ABN AMRO and Ecochain teaming up
ABN AMRO wants to play a pioneering role in the transition to a more circular economy. The bank aims to finance at least EUR 1 billion in circular assets by 2020. Through a collaboration with Ecochainthey can provide their customers with the tools and insights to develop sustainable growh.
- 3 November 2017Tebodin makes sustainability actionable
Tebodin developed a circular production scan based on Ecochain in early 2016. In recent months, the consulting firm has gained experience. The tool will be used to discover optimizations at existing production sites and new projects, then assessing the consequences for CO2 and environmental costs thresholds.
- 5 October 2017Ecochain in SMEs top 100 innovative companies
- 5 October 2017Heros Sluiskil makes great sustainable steps with granova®