To find out, we spoke to the man himself – Bert van Son the Founder and CEO of MUD Jeans. MUD Jeans being a client of Ecochain, we are very familiar with the measurement side of their sustainability, but we wanted to dig deeper. What do they do with this data and how do they operate sustainably?
In the episode:
- What does it mean to be a truly sustainable fashion brand?
- You can’t do it all at once, but where do you start?
- How to use environmental data to back up your sustainability claims;
- Why sustainable product design has to be integrated into the business strategy;
- How can you overcome the financial challenges of being a sustainable fashion brand.
And take a closer look at MUD Jeans sustainability journey via our case study and their 2021 sustainability report.
Don’t forget to connect with our host Hanni Larma on LinkedIn to keep up to date on the latest sustainability topics.
‘Speaking of Sustainability’ is a podcast where we speak to frontrunners, innovators and experts on how they make their field more sustainable.
In our weekly episodes, we share the knowledge, tools, and tactics, that sustainable business leaders need to make an impact. Our topics range from climate science and environmental regulations to internal engagement on sustainability, environmental footprinting, and design.
Photo by: Russell Elloway