GotData – Webinar 1: How to do Data Collection in Environmental Footprinting – With Ieke Bak, Environmental Specialist at Ecochain Data on your usages & emissions, utilities, transport, ingredients, etc. Measuring the environmental footprint of products (whether it’s your portfolio or individual products) always starts with data collection.
We discuss: – Who is responsible for collecting this data?
– What data do you need for environmental footprinting- from who?
– Where do you collect this data from?
– What data processes do you need to set up?
About Ecochain: Ecochain’s environmental intelligence tools enable you to measure and improve the environmental footprint of individual products (Mobius), or your entire product portfolio (Helix).
– More about our easy sustainable product design tool Mobius + the free trial: https://ecochain.com/solutions/mobius/
– More about our portfolio footprint tool Helix: https://ecochain.com/solutions/helix/
Wonder which tool(s) fits you best? Request a demo: https://ecochain.com/demo/