Who are you?
You are a Developer (5+ years experience) who is now in the 2nd or 3rd step in your career. You want to share your knowledge, gain new knowledge, expand your network and get the best out of yourself and your colleagues. You have a passion for innovation and would like to make a positive change in the world.
- You have a degree in the direction of IT
- You enjoy solving complex problems
- You can work independently
- You are a sparring partner for your colleagues
- You are able to mentor junior developers
- You are pragmatic, have strong analytical skills
- You work in a planned and structured manner
- You are aware of- and keep up to date with relevant technologies
- You’re able to manage the entire lifecycle of software development
- You have broad architectural knowledge around
Technologies include some of:
- PHP, Golang
- ReactJS, Bootstrap, Polymer
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, MongoDB, Neo4J
- REST, GraphQL, RPC
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
What does your daily work look like?
You will work in a small team; focused and together you build the most advanced online sustainability solution. The team consists of backend, frontend and full stack developers, as well as environmental specialists.
You will become familiar with the science behind our methodology.
You will be responsible for the development and design of features.
You will be involved in architecture discussions and be expected to weigh in with your own recommendations.
You will be involved with integration initiatives, especially with ERP systems and potentially deal with clients.
- Problem solving
- Result oriented
What do we offer?
- The chance to work on a beautiful product
- The opportunity to be able to make a difference
- Freedom to take initiative and learn new skills
- Market related salary
- The ability to grow with the potential of EcoChain
- Great colleagues and Friday drinks
Interested in this position? Mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org