Ecochain is looking to add a superstar Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. This person will help to support the commercial team by creatively prospecting and reaching out to new customers. This role will be vital in driving pipeline and revenue for the company. You will be selling predominantly to decision-makers at medium to large size companies and must be known to get creative in your messaging. The ideal candidate is a curious, self-starter who is relentless in their dedication to their team and achieving their personal goals.
Ecochain is a Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) company that provides Environmental Intelligence to medium to large size (manufacturing) companies. With our solution companies are able to calculate their environmental footprint on company, process, product and material level. This allows them to not only comply with regulation but actively use the information provided by Ecochain in their decision making processes. Ecochain’s biggest target markets are construction, food production, packaging, apparel, waste management, and furniture. However, together with the commercial team, you will be continuously looking for new markets and interesting prospects.
- Grow Ecochain’s customer base through outreach emails, calls and qualification
- Partner with our Sales executive team to help generate meetings and sales pipeline
- Create and prioritize target accounts and contact lists
- Conduct high-level conversations with executives in prospect accounts
- Work closely with Field Sales and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
- Utilize and leverage internal technology (Hubspot and Salesnavigator) to manage marketing leads effectively and in a timely manner.
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines, and press
- Support the Sales Executive and Business Development executive in their administrative tasks
- Working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as Calls made, Appointments made and outbound leads generated
- Room for own growth experiments
- Occasional prospect visits together with the Sales or Business Development executive
- Full time (40 hours)
What do we offer?
- Freedom to take the initiative and learn new skills
- The opportunity to have a great job with a purpose and make a positive impact
- Competitive salary
- The ability to grow with the potential of Ecochain.
- The potential to grow into a sales lead function were you will be in charge of coaching and monitoring new team members
- Every day a healthy Bio lunch
- 6+ months of prior outbound sales experience post-graduation
- Strong experience in prospecting
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- A self-starter: when you see a need, you address it
- Collaborator: you enjoy working with others and helping whenever possible
- Organized & structured work style: all activities need to be logged and tracked in the CRM system
- Academic level: Bachelor degree
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. German is an advantage
- Experience in selling IT solutions is an advantage
- Background or interest in environmental business or resource management is an advantage