Who are you?
You love telling stories and are passionate about trending topics about our environment, climate change, the circular economy, business & technological innovations, and politics. You have all-round creative skills including; promotional storytelling, copywriting, video experience and (social) content management. You are not necessarily an expert at anything, but you have the skills to write short compelling blogs, create social video’s and create engagement through social media. You don’t see yourself working and writing copy for a corporate that doesn’t act in the way they want you to write about them.
Bachelor education (or a matching professional and intellectual ability) in the field of digital marketing, social media and public relations.
- You have written online content before and can show a couple of examples of writing.
- A passionate wordsmith who thinks with the audience in mind (60-70% of the job will be writing)
- Strong passion for producing, marketing automation, social content, copy-writing and SEO
- Between 1-3 years of work experience in the field of content marketing and/or copy writing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch (native or fluent). (Nice to have: the ability to translate/write to German).
- Organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong familiarity with web technologies and social media platforms
- Nice to have: experience with Hubspot marketing automation platform
- Self-motivated and eager to take an idea or task and run with it
- Ability to analyze and learn from reporting data and insights
What does your daily work look like?
You will work in a commercial team with marketing and sales professionals that are all passionate to help companies get on board the circular economy. We are continuously looking to engage professionals and create leads with a focus on the following industries; Apparel, Agri & Food, Construction, Chemicals and Packaging. We offer the most advanced solution in the market to measure the environmental impact of companies and show them insights into their improvement potential. You actively contribute to our marketing and sales targets by creating and publishing (visual) stories that are highly relevant to our stakeholders.
- (Social) Content management
- Website copy
- Facilitating and writing (customer) case studies
- Facilitating and writing (SEO) articles and blogs
- PR & Event management (pre-corona we hosted around 4 events per year)
- Marketing automation:
- Nurture campaign planning
- Newsletter writing and planning
- Optimizing the CRM process (in Hubspot)
What do we offer?
- Freedom to take the initiative and learn new skills
- The opportunity to have a great job with a purpose and make positive impact
- Competitive salary
- The ability to grow with the potential of Ecochain
- Bio lunch
Interested in this position? Email your CV + motivation + 3 previously published content pieces (articles, blogs, newsletters etc) to email@example.com directed to Jeff Gomez.