Who are you?
You love telling stories and are passionate about trending topics about our environment, climate change, the circular economy, business & technological innovations, and politics. You have all-round creative skills including; promotional storytelling, copywriting, video experience and content management. You are not necessarily an expert at anything, but you have the skills to write short compelling blogs, create social video’s and create engagement through social media.
Bachelor education (or a matching professional and intellectual ability) in the field of digital marketing, social media and public relations.
- You have written online content before and can show a couple of examples of writing.
- A passionate wordsmith who thinks with the audience in mind (70-80% of the job will be writing)
- Strong passion for producing, social content, copy-writing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch. (Nice to have: the ability to translate to German).
- Organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong familiarity with web technologies and social media platforms
- Nice to have: experience with Hubspot marketing automation platform
- Self-motivated and eager to take an idea or task and run with it
- Ability to analyze and learn from reporting data and insights
What does your daily work look like?
You will work in a commercial team with marketing and sales professionals that are all passionate to help companies get on board the circular economy. We are continuously looking to engage professionals and create leads with a focus on the following industries; Apparel, Agri & Food, Construction, Chemicals and Packaging. We offer the most advanced solution in the market to measure the environmental impact of companies and show them insights into their improvement potential. You actively contribute to our marketing and sales targets by creating and publishing (visual) stories that are highly relevant to our stakeholders.
What do we offer?
- Freedom to take the initiative and learn new skills
- The opportunity to have a great job with a purpose and make positive impact
- Competitive salary
- The ability to grow with the potential of Ecochain
- Bio lunch
Interested in this position? let us know via the following link: click here