Who are you?
You love telling stories and are passionate about trending topics about our environment, climate change, the circular economy, business & technological innovations, and politics. You have all round creative skills including; promotional storytelling, video animation, graphic design, copywriting and content management. You are not necessarily an expert at anything, but you have the skills to write short compelling blogs, create social video’s and create engagement through social media.
Bachelor education (or a matching professional and intellectual ability) in the field of digital marketing, social media, public relations, graphic design.
- 1- 3 years of commercial content creation experience, along with social or editorial experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably Dutch
- Organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Strong passion for producing, social content, copy-writing
- Sufficient experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, etc or similar content design & editing applications), Keynote, Google G Suite, Hootsuite
- Ability to pitch and execute innovative ideas
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with quick turn-arounds
- Self-motivated and eager to take an idea or task and run with it
- Ability to analyze and learn from reporting data and insights
- Strong familiarity with web technologies and social media platforms
- An influencer with a purpose & a sense of humor
What does your daily work look like?
You will work in a commercial team with 9 marketing and sales professionals that are all passionate to help companies get on board the circular economy. We are continuously looking to engage professionals and create leads with a focus on the following industries; Apparel, Agri & Food, Construction, Chemicals, Packaging and Hospitality. We offer the most advanced solution in the market to measure the environmental impact of companies and show them insights into their improvement potential. You actively contribute to our marketing and sales targets by creating and publishing (visual) stories that are highly relevant to our stakeholders.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to make a positive impact
- Freedom to take the initiative and learn new skills
- Competitive salary
- The ability to grow with the potential of Ecochain
- Great colleagues and Friday drinks
Interested in this position? Mail your cover letter and resume to jobs@Ecochain.com