The latest changes to our Environmental Intelligence Platform.
3.2.4 – 09.07.2021
- Display the Product Category Rules (PCR) on your EPD summary. For example: NL-PCR Asphalt 1.0, and INSIDE/INSIDE for sustainable interior. You can find the optional PCR dropdown in your “Settings > Calculation method”.
Require another PCR? Send us a message!
3.2.3 – 06.07.2021
- Add the company’s internal products to Use and End of Life (EoL) scenarios. With this option you can take into account losses that occur during transport and installation, or recycle a product at the End of Life and calculate the potential positive environmental benefits (Module D).
- Importing Use and End of Life scenarios are now subject to several validation checks to prevent mistakes and errors.
3.1.1 – 11.06.2021
- You can now bulk remove Use and End of Life scenarios from products;
- The Environmental Costs Indicator (in Dutch: Milieukostenindicator) is displayed in Euro values on the EPD summary.
2.7.4 – 3.3.2021
- Scenario’s 1-6 are added to the years to enable improvements scenario’s per year.
- Results statistics company allows comparison with scenario’s. Scope 1, 2, 3 up- and downstream.
- Results statistics scope has a simple pie chart of scope 1, 2, 3. In addition the sunburst (also known as donut) diagram is added to dive into detail with the scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions. We added a corresponding legend.
- GHG protocol reporting with scope 1,2,3 emissions and selection of top 10 hotspots
- Full life cycle view for products including use and end-of-life phases
- Updated purchasing page: ability to bulk delete suppliers and materials
2.6.0 – 02.07.2020
Ecoinvent version 3.5 is now available in Ecochain! Both Purchasing and Usages & Emissions now contain the new version of Ecoinvent, with impacts according to the calculation method “SBK Bepalingsmethode version 3.1”. The impacts associated with the calculation method “ReCiPe” are following soon.
The Dutch National Database (NMD) version 3.1 is now available in Ecochain, in both Purchasing and Usages & Emissions!
2.6.0 – 16.10.2019
The export functionality on several pages is up and running again
2.6.0 – 10.09.2019
Exports of product results with scenario’s now only show the relevant scenario data
2.6.0 – 10.07.2019
The search function on the purchasing page has been improved. Now even search queries with only two symbols will show results
2.5.1. – 18.06.2019
It is now possible to add Module D in the end-of-life scenarios of Ecochain!
Materials spared (Dutch: “uitgespaard”) in module D can now be found in the End of Life database and negative contributions can be added to indicate their positive impact in module D.
Also, if energy is spared in module D, it is possible to add more than 100% of this proces, in cases where than 1 MJ/kWh is spared per kg of waste material.
2.5.1. – 28.05.2019
EPD summaries can now be exported both in English and Dutch
2.5.1 – 23.05.2019
Results in EPD summaries (exports) now show the same amount of decimals as is selected under user settings – “Regional preferences” (regiovoorkeuren).
This setting can be found by clicking the gear wheel in the top right corner in Ecochain.
2.5.1 – 20.05.2019
It is now possible to generate more than 15 EPD summaries or reports at the same time (although more than 50 EPD summaries might result in very long waiting times)
2.5.1 – 03.05.2019
The CO2-prestatieladder 2019 is now available in Ecochain!
2.1.5 – 23.04.2019
The Nationale Milieudatabase version 3.0 is now available in Ecochain!